Semmes School Red Brick Building
In 1938, the red brick building which stood in front of the 1917 Stucco building was erected. The elementary grades moved into the brick building, and the high school occupied the stucco building.
Artist -J L Byrd
Semmes First Outdoor Mural was painted as part of the Celebrate of the Semmes All-Class Reunion that was sponsored by the Semmes Boys & Girls Club. The location is 3810 Wulff Rd East, the old Semmes High School building. The Mural depicts scenes from Semmes past. Blake DeWitt is the director of the Boys & Girls Club who now call the old high school home.
Preserving our History